Stein TAs for Spring 2018
All 9 Stein TAs will meet tutoring groups. Send an EMail to firstname.lastname@example.org to join a tutoring group. The last tutoring groups will meet the week of April 29 - May 2.
Stein TA Office Hours will continue until Friday May 4. There will be an extra set of office hours in Life Sciences 108 on exam day, Friday May 4 from 10AM-2PM. Office Hours scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays will meet in Life Science 112. Office Hours scheduled for Thursdays will meet in Life Sciences 108.
Contact information and specific times for office hours for the 9 Stein 2018 TAs
- Alex Chen, email@example.com Wednesdays 4PM-5PM, Life Sciences 112
- Eric Hsu, firstname.lastname@example.org Thursdays 1PM-2PM, Life Sciences 108
- Devika Jaishankar, email@example.com Thursdays 2PM-3PM, Life Sciences 108
- Joanna Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org Thursdays 12PM-1PM, Life Sciences 108
- Katie Liu, email@example.com Thursdays 3PM-4PM, Life Sciences 108
- Saryu Sanghani, firstname.lastname@example.org Wednesdays 2PM-3PM, Life Sciences 112
- Abhishek Sethi, email@example.com Mondays 6PM-7PM, Life Sciences 112
- Snigdha Srivastava, firstname.lastname@example.org Thursdays 4PM-5PM, Life Sciences 108
- Vineeth Thirunavu, email@example.com Mondays 2PM-3PM, Life Sciences 112
Stein TA Weekly Reviews Tuesdays 6:00PM-7:00PM in McDonnell 162
- From January 23 to April 24, weekly TA reviews will be in McDonnell 162 from 6:00PM-7:00PM.
- Last McDonnell 162 6:00PM-7:00PM review on Tuesday April 24.
- Katie Liu, Saryu Sanghani, and Vineeth Thirunavu will give January 23 - February 13 reviews.
- Eric Hsu, Joanna Kim, and Snigdha Srivastava will give February 20 - March 20 reviews.
- Alex Chen, Devika Jaishankar, and Abhishek Sethi will give March 27 - April 24 reviews.
- PDFs from TA Weekly Reviews will be posted on the course webpages.
- Stein TA Comprehensive Review Tuesday May 1 4:30PM-6:30PM in Brown 100.
- PDFs from the TA Comprehensive Review will be posted on the course webpages.
Natural Sciences Learning Center
Washington University - Biology
Copyright © 2000