Stein TAs for Spring 2017
All 9 Stein TAs will meet tutoring groups. The last tutoring groups will meet during the week of April 30 to May 3.
All 9 Stein TAs will continue to hold weekly office hours during the last week of April and during the week of May 1 to May 5.
Office Hours scheduled for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays will meet in Life Science 112. Office Hours scheduled for Thursdays will meet in Life Sciences 108. For Exam-Day-Only there will be Friday Office Hours. On Friday May 5 Office Hours will be from 10:00AM to 2:00PM in Life Sciences 108 according to the following schedule:
10-11AM Gina and Ari
11AM-12PM Joanna and Niara
12PM-1PM Abhinav and Rahool
1-2PM Alex, Devika, and Trevor
Contact information and specific times for office hours for the 9 Stein 2017 TAs
- Rahool Bhimani, firstname.lastname@example.org Wed 2PM-3PM, Life Sciences 112
- Alex Chen, email@example.com Thu 2:30-3:30PM, Life Sciences 108
- Ari Gao, firstname.lastname@example.org Wed 3PM-4PM, Life Sciences 112
- Devika Jaishankar, email@example.com Thu 3:30-4:30PM, Life Sciences 108
- Joanna Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org Tue 11:30AM-12:30PM, Life Sciences 112
- Trevor Krolak, email@example.com Mon 4PM-5PM, Life Sciences 112
- Niara Lezama, firstname.lastname@example.org Thu 1PM-2PM. Life Sciences 108
- Gina Rhee, email@example.com Tue 3PM-4PM, Life Sciences 112
- Abhinav Srinath, firstname.lastname@example.org Thu 12PM-1PM, Life Sciences 108
Stein TA Weekly Reviews Tuesdays 6:00PM-7:00PM in McDonnell 162
- From January 24 to April 25, weekly TA reviews will be in McDonnell 162 from 6:00PM-7:00PM.
- Last McDonnell 162 6:00PM-7:00PM review on Tuesday April 25.
- Rahool Bhimani, Ari Gao, and Devika Jaishankar will present the Jan 24 - Feb 14 reviews.
- Alex Chen, Joanna Kim, and Abhinav Srinath will present the Feb 21 - Mar 21 reviews.
- Trevor Krolak, Niara Lezama, and Gina Rhee will present the Mar 28 - Apr 25 reviews.
- PDFs from TA Weekly Reviews will be posted on the course webpages.
- Stein TA Comprehensive Review Tuesday May 2 4:30PM-6:30PM in Brown 100.
- PDFs from the TA Comprehensive Review will be posted on the course webpages.
Natural Sciences Learning Center
Washington University - Biology
Copyright © 2000